How to Enrol

Please note that we are only taking enrolments inside of our school zone.

We are unable to accommodate any enrolments outside of our designated zoning.

To view school zoning please go to

Eligibility to Enrol in a Victorian Government School

To be eligible to enrol in a Victorian government school, your child must be at least five years of age by the 30th April in the year they commence their schooling.

Only Australian citizens and international students with specific visa sub classes are eligible for Government funded positions.

See our school zone online

The Department of Education has released a website that will tell you which local school you are zoned to. launched this year and shows every school zone across the state. The new website highlights the choice of public schools available to the Victorian community.


To obtain sufficient supporting documentation, we require parents/carers to complete a Residential address check (PDF). Documents should show the same address and parent’s/carer’s name as recorded on the school enrolment application form. 


What to include when returning your child's enrolment form:

Please complete your enrolment form and email to: We will require a scanned copy of:

  • Your child’s original Birth Certificate or Passport
  • Completed Immunisation Certificate (completed up to 4 years of age)
  • Two forms of proof of residential address including; A current rates notice or rental agreement and a recent utility bill (gas, electricity etc.)

Once all appropriate forms have been completed and emailed to the school email above, your child’s enrolment will be confirmed by an administration staff member.




Click here to download:  







School Tours for 2024 Prep Enrolments will be held on the following dates:


Thursday 11th May: 4:00pm-5:00pm

You can register here:


Thursday 15th June: 4:00pm-5:00pm

You can register here:


Thursday 27th July: 4:00pm-5:00pm

You can register here:



If you are transitioning from another school

Transferring from one primary school to another is a big step for most children. They are leaving behind the security of the familiar surroundings of their current primary school and entering a whole new environment.

When a student transfers from one government primary school to another within Victoria, the outgoing school sends the new school an electronic data transfer. The transfer includes information about the student – their name, address, emergency contact details, any medical conditions and their academic records.

Whether your child is changing schools within Victoria, from another state or from overseas, it is useful for the new primary school to see school reports and examples of your child’s work from their previous school. This will assist the new primary school to do all they can to make the transition as smooth as possible for your child.

As a parent, you can help your child’s transition into a new school by:

  • involving your child as much as possible when you are choosing the new school
  • asking them how they feel about the new school
  • showing them around the school before their first day
  • meeting their new teacher/s.
  • giving the new school past reports and examples of work from your child’s previous school
  • preparing them for school by talking about their first day
  • keeping in contact with important friends from their previous school
  • talking to them about the new school they will be attending
  • finding opportunities to meet parents and children from the new school.

As always, we are more than happy to answer any questions or provide any further information should you require it. We look forward to sharing this exciting journey with you and your child.

Primary School Privacy Statement